To succeed in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace, you must be keenly aware of external perceptions. Professional success doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Whether you’re searching for a new job, looking to make it to the top of the corporate ladder – skipping a few rungs, or just curious about what people think about you, 360°Reach is the answer.
If You Know Yourself, You Can Grow Yourself
Although successful branding is based in what is authentic and genuine about you, your personal brand is actually held in the hearts and minds of those around you. 360°Reach lets you understand these critical external perceptions. It enables you to obtain objective and candid feedback about your rational and emotional attributes, strengths, weaknesses, etc. It allows you to highlight your strengths and stand out from your peers so you can advance your career or find your ideal job.
What is 360°Reach ?
360°Reach is a personal brand assessment that provides you with the external insights that are essential to success. Developed by behavioral psychologists and branding experts, it gives you a focused portrait of your professional reputation – one that is invaluable for ongoing professional and personal development.
Who is 360°Reach for?
If you fall into any of the categories below, you can benefit tremendously from a 360°Reach Assessment:
- career-minded professionals who want to develop themselves professionally
- people who are looking to change jobs
- people who are currently in job search mode
- executives who need to understand how they are really perceived externally
- independent consultants, entrepreneurs and small business owners who need external feedback to help guide their businesses
- sales people and consultants who want to increase their visibility, presence and effectiveness
- people who want to develop themselves personally and professionally
- teams of people working inside companies
How does it work?
Registered users (Requestors) are provided login details. Using any standard web browser, they log into the system and enter the email addresses of all of those from whom they would like input. By clicking ‘send’ they notify all of these respondents that they would like some feedback.
Respondents enter the system using uniquely assigned passwords and provide their input. When they hit ‘send,’ the data is sent to the Requestor, without the email address or name of the Respondent. This ensures that Respondents provide candid responses. Requestors receive an email every time someone has completed the assessment, but they do not know from whom the feedback was sent.
Requestors have a link on the main menu of the system that enables them to send the summary data to their coach for analysis. Requestors can continue to send requests to an unlimited number of respondents for until their account expires.
What kind of feedback does it provide?
360°Reach enables those people you select (Respondents) to provide input about your rational and emotional attributes, your greatest strength and greatest weakness, the team role that most suits you, etc. It also provides your Respondents with the opportunity to provide any additional comments they want to share. It includes two projective exercises to validate data and enable you to gain richer insights into what those around you think about you.
Additionally, the enterprise version has 3 additional optional questions which can provide further insight into what those around you think about you. The Premium and Enterprise versions of 360°Reach provide data consolidation which reveals Brand Personas and Leadership Competencies.
How is 360°Reach different from other 360-degree assessments?
360-degree assessments done inside the corporation are often focused on specific goals and objectives and do not provide bigger picture data about the participant’s strengths, weakness, rational and emotional attributes, etc. They usually include people from only inside the company and ignore critical feedback from external constituencies (like customers, business partners, etc.).
The feedback from 360-degree assessments conducted internally is often hard to rely on because respondents are not always 100% honest in their responses.
According to a study published in the Harvard Management Review, “The majority of managers filling out 360-degree feedback reports hesitate to criticize any aspect of their peer’s performance, particularly when raises and promotions may be on the line. Some also worry that negative feedback would strain their relationship with colleagues if it ever came out who had provided which ratings.”
Here’s what makes 360°Reach more effective and more valuable, It:
- enables you to obtain feedback from anyone with an email address. That means people from both inside the company and externally can participate. is administered by a third party. The data is not held inside the company, so respondents can be assured that they remain anonymous. No one other than you and your coach (if you want) see the feedback.
- allows for an unlimited number of respondents, providing a larger sample of data.
- takes just a few minutes for respondents to complete, making it more likely that they will respond.
- can be used by individual consultants, solo-preneurs and small business owners who otherwise don’t have access to 360-degree assessments.
- is high value for money. There are free and fee versions.
What are the differences of 360°Reach Enterprise, 360°Reach Basic and 360°Reach Premium?
360°Reach Enterprise is for corporations, organizations and teams. There are no sponsor advertisements. Users get 45-day subscriptions and complete access to all features of the system including data analysis and reporting. Learn more about 360°Reach Enterprise here.
360°Reach Basic is completely free. Users get 15-day passwords, unlimited use of the system during the subscription period and access to the summary data. To access the premium features (data analysis, customized report, etc., they can upgrade to premium).
360°Reach Premium provides complete access to 360°Reach for 45-days and includes data analysis and a comprehensive 20-page report at the end of the subscription period.
To learn more, contact Say It! Communications to get started.
To learn more about using assessments in your personal branding or career development, Brent Wells at Say It! Communications.
Ready to get started with your 360°Reach Assessment?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select, Start 360Reach Now
- ONLY Register for the Free 15-day account and begin immediately gathering your feedback
- I will then contact you and process your purchase of the 360°Reach Premium account, which provides the customized 20-page report.
*Important: My clients get a substantial discount on their 360Reach Assessment.
*The regular price for the Premium account is normally $97.00. It is currently on sale for $49.97. My clients get it for a limited time at the special price of $40.00.
Please let me know if there are any questions.