10 Reasons to Connect with Personal Brand Strategist & Consultant Brent Wells
- You are uncertain of your career direction and would like to gain clarity in making the right career choices.
- You have not clearly identified the strengths, interests, values, or motivators that are unique to you, which are essential to advancing your career. Brent can provide you tools to help you quickly identify your unique mix of attributes, so you can improve your communication skills, play to your strengths, and make better career choices.
- You are ready to take your career to the next level by developing an effective career development plan.
- You are seeking proven strategies to advance your career online. In today’s job market, if your name doesn’t come up when you are Googled, you don’t exist. Brent can provide you proven strategies for using 2.0 tools to building and advancing your career. He can show you how to effectively use social networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to establish your personal brand and position yourself for potential opportunities.
- You have been a part of a mass layoff and you need a job fast! He can help you with a career crisis plan to find the the right career, so you can get back to work fast!
- You haven’t been in the job market for a few years and you need to be updated on current job hunting strategies and effective social networking.
- You are interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical, medical device, or medical sales. You would like to have some coaching on getting, succeeding, and keeping a pharmaceutical sales career.
- You are seeking a consultant with over 20 years experience in training and development, extensive branding experience, and a successful career as a recruiter, trainer, and pharmaceutical & medical device sales consultant.
- You want a leader in personal branding. Brent Wells is the first, and only, Certified 360Reach Analysts and Certified Personal Brand Strategiest in the greater Tri-State area.
- You could benefit from working with a consultant with the following personal brand attributes:
- Driver, Expert, Confidence Emitter
- Structurer, Mover, Communications
- Strategic Planning,Problem Solver,Training & Development, Innovative
If you are ready to take a positive step in the right direction, consider learning more about how some focus on your personal brand can pay some huge dividends for you.